MARICOPA FLOOD CONTROL DISTRICT wishes to contract for maintenance services for a section of the Santa Rosa Wash between Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway and Smith-Enke.
The scope of the project is as follows:
Contractor shall work within the MFCD easements. Contractor is responsible for contacting Blue Stake (now known as Arizona 811) and avoiding any utilities in the work area.
Contractor shall work within the MFCD easements. Contractor is responsible for contacting Blue Stake (now known as Arizona 811) and avoiding any utilities in the work area. MFCD has identified eight sites within the project area for repair. They will be designated on a map of the wash by number and will be marked by signage at the sites. The Contractor will
- Remove any unsuitable debris from the repair area
- Remove soil material to depth necessary to reach a solid base
- Transfer material as necessary from stockpile south of Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway
- Rebuild SRW embankment in one-foot lifts, compacted to 95% as a replacement/repair of existing embankment
- Compaction will be tested by an independent engineer every two feet (MFCD will contract with the engineer.)
- Replace Geotextile mat per Detail C in plan and per manufacturer’s recommendation to the satisfaction of MFCD.
- See attached map and Detail A for Area 15. All other Areas require repairs per Detail C.
- Areas 23 and 27 (on the map) are not included in this project.
Documents you will need in order to submit a proposal are as follows: